Stirling Money replaces your checkbook register and does all of the math for you.
- Manage multiple accounts
- Pin live tiles for direct access to an individual account
- Categorize transactions
- Plan and track budgets and financial goals
- Visualize your financial health and progress with a series of charts
- Search transactions to find individual transactions within an account
- Tap and hold to edit accounts, transactions, categories, budgets, and goals
- Backup and restore from SkyDrive
- Added the ability to create and track budgets and financial goals
- Added visualizations of net income, performance versus budget, and spending by category
- Sort account list alphabetically or by frequency of use
- Added search functionality in transaction list
- Usability enhancements to add/edit transaction flow
- Improved input validation to address crashes where a location was not entered for a transaction
- Adjusted the initial input mechanism for new transactions to speed entry.
- Now free!
- Machine translated into all languages on the Windows Phone Marketplace
- Improved performance loading accounts with large numbers of transactions
- Changed keyboard type for text entry to enable autocomplete
- Fixed sorting of categories and accounts so that they are sorted alphabetically in all lists
Stirling Money is available in the Windows Phone Marketplace as a free download.
A simple food journal for Windows Phone
Want to keep track of what you eat but don't want all of the calorie databases and granular measurements? What I Eat is the app for you! You control the granularity and timing of the entries, and you control what you see.
Machine translated for broad localization!
What I Eat is available in the Windows Phone Marketplace as a free download.